Monday 10 October 2011

Rainy Thanksgiving Day ( assignment for "interview")

This weekend has been so long, yet not long enough for me to think about things that I have to. During the whole weekend, I have only been out for a short walk once. I love to stay home and be in my own world--no matter it is cold or warm.  If it is a good day, I can accomplish a lot of things like writing a story or learning about life in a movie. I don't like talking about things that I want to know with strangers or even friends, so I watch movies or ask my mom on the phone. That is why I prefer staying home during weekends.

As it is Thanksgiving, I thought about things that I should be thankful for. I am thankful for my physical health. I sometimes think that what an amazing thing it is to walk a long way as I enjoy thinking while walking along the green bushes. I am also thankful for having a good mother. She used to be very strict and lose her temper very easily, which I didn't like at all. Recently, she never gets mad at me as I told her that I would really die right away if she did. We can talk about a lot of things, and I know no matter how crazy the things I say, she would always accept. I appreciate that she has been more than a good friend to me--not like a mother.

Finally, I am also thankful for a lot of happiness and sadness that I have. Sometimes being able to be sad should also be appreciated as it means that I am a normal human at least at that moment. The problem is that I hate being sad about ridiculous things, so that is why I think sometimes being sad with a good reason is also a very happy thing to do. I am thankful for that.

Most of all, I am also thankful for being able to stay here for anther 2 months. Then I have to have difficult life again, but I am used to it, and I hope I can get used to it again.

It is so rainy today, which means it is at least not a bad day as I don't like to see a sunny day when I don't feel quite Okay. I am reasonably happy about the heavy rain, and I feel like running into the rain and get soaking wet; I somehow want the rain to wake me up from my fantasy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment