Thursday 8 September 2011

Greetings and self introduction

I'm glad to be able to study for 3 more months. Time goes by so quickly and it's already passed my half way of life in Vancouver. I like Canada, and I know that I will miss life here so much.
As you can tell from my name, I'm Chinese, and I was born and raised in Jiangsu Province untill 16. I've lived in Japan for almost 5 years since September 2006. I went to high school there, and now I'm a university student. I lived in Japan alone, and I hope my parents can visit Japan some day too.
I like writing, and I gain happiness from writing sad stories. However, not all of my writings are sad; I do have some happy times as well. I think only by enjoying writing, we can improve writing skills quickly in limited time.
I hope we can be friends, and know each other more by reading our blogs. I plan to do some sightseeing before going back to Japan, and I hope we can go together somewhere:) .

4 comments:

  1. Xiaoyue, thanks for writing your self-introduction. As for traveling: take me with you! ;-)

    Your observations on writing were very interesting to me, and I look forward to reading your writings on your blog over the course of the semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to read some of your happy writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Nathan and Mohammad.
    Looking forward to know everyone in this class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Xiaoyue!I think it's better to reply you through this way because google blogger won't remind you the re-commends i give.

    I wrote my MY SPACE BLOG(MSN) since I was in high school and that's why I have the hotmail email address. I've used this email for many years.

    Actually, I personally do not like Qzone at all. I prefer to use those things which have simple design style, so the Qzone dose not fit my taste~anyway~

    Hope you will be satisfied with my answer~~~

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete